Contents tagged with PXRowUpdated delegate
today I want to share with you how order of event handlers in Acumatica is organized.
Each graph has list of event handlers for each type of manipultaion. Also new declarations of methods can be added to the start or then end of collection, and there are events which are added in the beginning of collection.
According to T300 event handlers which are added to the end of collection:
• FieldUpdated(PXCache sender, PXFieldUpdatedEventArgs e)
• RowSelecting(PXCache sender, PXRowSelectingEventArgs e)
• RowSelected(PXCache sender, PXRowSelectedEventArgs e)
• RowInserted(PXCache sender, PXRowInsertedEventArgs e)
• RowUpdated(PXCache sender, … more