Contents tagged with PXSelector
today I want to write few words how to work with selectors in Acumatica.
So, imagine, you have the following selector in Acumatica:
<px:PXSelector ID="NmbUsrBillPMTask" runat="server" DataField="UsrBillPMTask"/>
In order to make it work as selector, you need to do the following:
if you'll do it, you'll receive following selector:
And if you choose there some value, you'll be able to see id represented as number. In my case it was 727.
But what if you want to make it more readable?
Then you can add following part:
[PXSelector(typeof(Search<PMTask.taskID>), SubstituteKey = typeof(PMTask.taskCD))]
Then instead of … more
today I want to write few words how to work with PXSmartPanel.
One of my clients asked following:
1. Press at button.
2. Pop up should appear with two buttons ( "OK" , "Cancel")
3. At pop up should be also selector of contracts and datetime.
4. Existing screen should be modified.
In order to do this, following actions were implemented:
1. Existing screen was CT301000.
2. If to look in screen source code, following line says about graph:
<px:PXDataSource ID="ds" runat="server" Visible="True" Width="100%" TypeName="PX.Objects.CT.ContractMaint"
3. It means, that we need to create extension class for … more