today I want to share how it's possible to write a recommendation to somebody on linkedin.
I will do on on example of writing recomendation to my former colleageu Gregor Meurs.
1. So, the first step for making recommendation, is finding at linkedin by some way the profile of person, whom you want to recomend.
( By the way, my profile can be found via the following url:
2. Here is the url of my co-worker profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gregor-meurs-482a4625
3. Then scroll down untill you find part Recomendations, as displayed at picture:
4. Click on Recommend __________ ( instead of __________ ) will be the name of person whom you want to recommend.
5. Then you can write your letter of recomendation to the person whom you want to recommend.
6. Choose kind of relations which were between you and the person, whom you want to recomend:
7. And click on Send button. Then the person will receive your recomendation letter into his email, and will choose, does he want it to be published, publicly visible or not.