I continue my experimenting with dukascopy platform, and next issue which I faced was the following: "How to compile JForex-Utilities in Intellij Idea to receive JFQuantisan.jar"
This question may sound trivial to experienced java developers, but such as I'm mainly .Net dev for me it was pretty comlicated ( i.e. googling, meditating ) question.
With help of google and power of reason I've found solution, which I want to describe step by step.
So, let's get started.
Download source code
As it often happened, I've downloaded source code from github. By habit of Microsoft .Net developer I thought that I can press compile, and immediately receive .jar file. But my clicking on Build -> Make project neither first nor other ones didn't give me needed file. So, I needed to google for solution.
Below I'll present screenshots of what I've found:
- Click at File -> Project Structure:
2. Click on Artifacts and press green plus sign:
3. Choose JAR -> From modules with ... :
4. Choose output folder and name:
5. Click at Create Manifest...:
6. Finally you'll be able to generate .jar file:
I hope it helps somebody to save few hours of life to somebody.