today I want to make short post on how to speed up Acumatica debugging. I'll share with you options that worked on my machine.
In case if you have something to add, I mean something that really affects speed up of page loading, you are welcomed to do it.
To your <compilation debug="True" secion apped following line optimizeCompilations="True". In mine web.config I've got following look and feel:
<system.web> <compilation debug="True" defaultLanguage="c#" numRecompilesBeforeAppRestart="9999" targetFramework="4.7.1" batch="True" optimizeCompilations="True">
Setting #2 and #3:
To your appSettings add/update key CompilePages and InstantiateAllCaches like this:
<appSettings> <clear /> <add key="InstantiateAllCaches" value="False"/> <add key="CompilePages" value="False" />
Setting 1 optimizes compilations, setting 2 disables intantiation of all caches and setting 3 disables compilation of pages of Acumatica. Other settings that I've found didn't affect page loading time at all.